Saturday 21 March 2015

Bunnies for Easter

Hello again, it's been a while. No excuse as I have been rather busy. Thanks to everyone who stopped by.
I have rather a lot to show this time but I will have to just do a few items for now. Later this week I will be
including a pattern for a baby blanket.
This is Ditsy, bunny No.1

I have only just finished this bunny, for some reason I just think that it helps me to think of Easter a little more.


Big Fat Bunny

This is Chen. By changing to a larger size hook, I managed to make this one much bigger than Ditsy. Both bunnies have a bushy tail and is stuffed with polyester toy filling. A very safe toy for a child.


Both toys will be for sale in my ety shop soon.
www.etsy.com/shop/ziggastuff

Next time I will be showing you my Big Fat hen, crocheted from a knit pattern. Any one interested in the knit to crochet pattern will be able to buy it from my etsy shop soon.
That's all folks, see you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment