Tuesday 26 November 2013

Hello again,
I am going to show you some more of my newest creations, I am sure you will see something that makes you smile if nothing else. First up is my loopy design cardigan. A friend requested one so I bought a pattern, only I couldn't get the hang of it so I designed my own. It is so frustrating when you buy a pattern and you get tangled with the instructions.
This one is for sale if any one wants a bit of nostalgia.





Next is another baby cardigan that I designed. I enjoyed doing all these cuties.


Here I post a few more.
Thank you for looking and please leave me your comment.


Circles & squared Blanket

These skinny scarves packs loads of warmth & colour.


A snood, scarf, cowl or whichever way you wear this. it's going to keep the chill out.
Request the pattern for free here or make a dash to my Etsy store to purchase it.

Thanks folks!, See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment