Sunday 12 December 2021

 Hi everyone,



The years have flown.

I am back. I want to share my crafts that has been the highlight of the past few years. I sincerely hope you have all been strong through out the past 2 years. And I wish you all a very good upcoming holiday.


I have been working hard with the continuation of my favourite craft.

Please take a look at some of the things I have not published before. Also please not that my Etsy shop have been closed. Feel free to like some thing or inquire about the pattern.

Email me: diarra48@yahoo.com

 



The cutest hat, booties & toy set for new born babies.



I made this hand bag last summer. It is still my favourite and is currently being use regardless of the weather. I purchased the base and handles from an on- line supplier. It is really the second bag I've made for myself and I'm loving it.











This rag doll is my favourite. She's gorgeous. I think she looks like An Annabelle.

That's all for today.
I will be back soon. 
Thanks for dropping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment