Monday 19 August 2013

Hey, guess who? only me, the ever so slow blogger. I just thought I'd quickly share some news with you.
Last Saturday, August 17th, I had my 2nd craft stall. I did well. The weather was not too great but I enjoyed the day. Some of my fellow craft mates might have seen or bought this Offset crochet pattern from Annie's Attic. 2 maybe 3 years ago I was drawn to this wonderful cardigan so I bought the pattern hoping to make it  for myself. When finished, I thought ...too good for me so I decided to try it at the stall last week. And I have to say it didn't sell but it drew a lot of attention. My warmest thanks to the designer. I would like to sell it on to some one but the cost of the materials was quite hefty. So sorry- not your 99p bargain. It took about 4 weeks to finish. Well worth it
I do hope to find a worthy owner.
Or I will have to put it back in it's cellophane pouch for safe keeping.








Some interesting sites I've visited

Annie's attic
For the love of Momma
Donna's crochet corner
The sun room
The crochet dude
BHG .com
Bundlesof love .org
Woman'sday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment