Sunday 4 August 2013

Hello again fellow crafters, bloggers and passers by. I have been so busy I had to put my blogging on hold. Not that I am any good at blogging but I do hope you all find something to look at.
I recently had my first craft stall at the local People's Day show. What a scorcher that was. Oh no, not my crafts. For once in a long time the weather exceeded my expectations. Every one in town was out. I didn't sell a lot but I was grateful for small mercies. Especially since I sold my first amigurumi toy.

I have a free make-up bag to give a way to the first viewer to drop me a line with the code word 'HOT'  Please remember to  let me have your details for postage.




Check out this month's post. Remember orders welcomed.

My stall as it was sent to be entered for People's Day and some of my recent summer crochet stuff.



This is a cute little girls summer hat.




I found this little purse in one of my on-line searches but I don't even remember where from.I thought it was a very interesting pattern and would dearly like to pass on my thanks to the designer. It was very well designed. I thought I was going to find it difficult but no- It was very well done.


My 2 little babies they are so adorable.

Here are the totoros I made for my stall, aren't they adorable?


If you see anything you like I will make it. email me or see my shop on Etsy
E-mail diarra48@yahoo.com

www.etsy.com/shop/ziggastuff

Thanks for stopping by. Any comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment