Friday 23 November 2012

Hello my friends. Its my birthday today and I spent it with some yarn and hook. I have just started a new granny square baby blanket. The colours are amazing in daylight. At night the delicate lemon looks almost white. Babies will love it.
Please take a look at my shop and let me know if you like any of my products. I don't have a particular theme. I just think of something and then start making it.

Please visit me at www.etsy.com my shop is Zigga Stuff
Here are some of the stuff you will find there. This blanket is for a little boy. I finished this one last weekend so it is not yet in the shop. I love this one. In fact I love them all.


This one I made for my grand daughter and I hope to make it for the shop.











This is another of my bags. This one reminds me of a holiday we had in Spain. All the ladies look smartly dressed for a walk in the evenings along the beach. At the time I made myself a bag almost like this one. Sunny and inviting.


These pom pom hats are in the shop
Please leave a comment and don't hesitate to get in touch.

See you soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment